Authorized Representative of 20+ Medical Colleges in Bangladesh providing free counseling to prospective students who would be interested in considering higher education opportunities in Bangladesh. We take great pride in our experienced counselor who not only supports students with their entire application process but also helps in guiding them to arrive at a decision about their choice of education, scholarships while studying abroad, university selection, a wide variety of graduate & undergraduate programs available, study permit, visa application & pre-departure services (accommodation, flight tickets, etc.). Our trained staff will make their recommendation passed on student’s interests and choice.
Fortune Education Medical admission experts, are one of the leading names when it comes to offering you the advantage of medical admission guidance services that can suit your requirement. Our team of experts remains committed when it comes to offering you admission guidance in the medical programs of the topmost medical colleges worldwide.
Eligibility of MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- For admission with 100% seat confirmation & processing of documentation must contact authorized college representative/consultants
- Applicants must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks on average (which is equivalent to GPA 3.5 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations
- Students should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form. Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
- The successful applications will require to produce all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission
Direct Spot MBBS Admission 2021-22 Who are Eligible Students!
♦ Offering Admission @ MCI, WHO, IMED, BMDC & NMC Recognized College
♦ Counseling & On spot direct admission
♦ Affordable low fees structure with 100% seat confirmation
♦ Flexible payment policy & 5 years installments facility
♦ Guidance for free Govt. SAARC seats
♦ Scholarship & special waiver
♦ Study loan assistance
**Free Counseling & Guidance *Admission * Application for Eligibility & Equivalence * Documentation & Visa guidance * Airport pickup, College dropping & Accommodation * Visa Extension & Local Support**
Eligibility of MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS study in Bangladesh Session 2021-22
NON-NEET Appeared candidates are exempted from MBBS admission
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Requirements of GPA/Marks percentage for MBBS Admission
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination. SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015 HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020 Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 for private medical college.
Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 for SAARC Quota.
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects]/3. MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Dream Careers Consultancy offering on spot direct admission with 100% seat confirmation * Affordable low fees * 5 Years Installments facility
Apply Online to get Admission Letter following top-ranked Medical Colleges
1. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
2. Monno Medical College
3. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
4. TMSS Medical College
5. IBN SINA Medical College
6. Mainamoti Medical College
7. Medical College for Women’s & Hospital
7. Islami Bank Medical College
8. Popular Medical College
9. Diabetic Association Medical College
10. Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College & Hospital
11. International Medical College
12. Dhaka National Medical College
13. Uttara Adhunik Medical college College
14. Ad-Din Women’s Medical College
15. Z H Sikder Women’s Medical College
17. MARKS Medical College
18. Bikrompur Bhuiyan Medical College
19. Community Based Medical College
FOR ADMISSION /SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHER PROCESSING CONTACT
1. ALPINE COMPLEX NEAR JAMKASH VEHICLEADS HYDERPORA, SRINAGAR, JAMMU & KASHMIR.
2. NEAR MEDICAL COLLEGE ROAD, KARAN NAGAR, SRINAGAR.
3. NEAR POST OFFICE SADAR BAZAR, KULGAM, JAMMU AND KASHMIR.
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +8801995529532
ADDRESS: SAT MASJID ROAD, DHANMONDI, DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
CONTACT: MOBILE/ WHATSAPP: +8801785525647