IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Introduction About Ibn Sina Medical College
The academy is affiliated with the University of Dhaka activities of Ibn Sina Medical College commenced through the admission of 50 students in the 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of a total of 759 students undertake the course. The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The students of the 8th batch are now starting their internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now online. The admissions are based on merit keeping in conformity with the Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
Objectives of Ibn Sina Medical College
- To produce doctors with high professional knowledge and skill.
- To blend them with ethical values.
- To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements so that they can meet the present-day healthcare needs and challenges.
- To produce disciplined, motivated, and enthusiastic doctors to instill the highest level of efficiency for caring patients with compassion and competence.
- To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional antiquate, manners and skills.
- To inspire the development of essential human qualities, a strong sense of righteousness, and basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of economy, caste, religion, and strata.
Scope for Foreign Students
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for the MBBS course, foreign students have to process through the Embassy proceeding with the equivalence of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
Foreign Students Admission Procedure in Ibn Sina Medical College
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for the MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rules and through the embassy of the respective country.
Students will have to collect equivalence certificates of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from the Director-General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Fees for Foreign Students
For seat booking: By October 2018: $5000
At the time admission November 2018: $15000
The rest amount will be payable 1st & 2nd year ($7000*2)=$14000, 3rd to 5th year ($3000*3)=$9000 and Govt. Charge= $1000 only.
Total: $44,000 (In word Forty four thousand dollars) only.
The University examination fees are separate. During which 5 years total Four University Professional examination will be held and approximately fees Food & others personal expenses are excluded.
Requirements for Local Students in IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Students passing in S.S.C 2018-2019 or after H.S.C 2020-2021 Session with a total GPA of 8 but a minimum GPA of 3.5 in the biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2020-2021 session.
- Local student’s admission fees and other conditions areas government policy.
FOR ADMISSION /SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHER PROCESSING CONTACT
1. ALPINE COMPLEX NEAR JAMKASH VEHICLEADS HYDERPORA, SRINAGAR, JAMMU & KASHMIR.
2. NEAR MEDICAL COLLEGE ROAD, KARAN NAGAR, SRINAGAR.
3. NEAR POST OFFICE SADAR BAZAR, KULGAM, JAMMU AND KASHMIR.
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +8801995529532
ADDRESS: SAT MASJID ROAD, DHANMONDI, DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
CONTACT: MOBILE/ WHATSAPP: +8801785525647