IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE Dhaka, Bangladesh. Affiliated to University of Dhaka
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical college commenced through admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of total 759 students undertaken the course. The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The students of 8th batch is now startingtheir internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now on-line. The admissionis based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- To produce doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
- To blend them with ethical values.
- To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements so that they can meet the present-day healthcare needs and challenges.
- To produce disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic doctor to instill highest level of efficency for caring patient with compassion and competence.
- To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional attiquate, manners and skills.
- To inspire development of essential human qualities, strong sense of righteousness and basicability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of economy, cast, religion and strata.
Scope for Foreign Students
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for MBBS course, foreign students have to process through Embassy proceeding with equivalence of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
Foreign Students Admission Procedure in
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rule and through embassy of respective country.
Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Fees for Foreign Students
For seat booking: By October 2018: $5000
At the time admission November 2018: $15000
Rest amount will be payable 1st & 2nd year ($7000*2)=$14000, 3rd to 5th year ($3000*3)=$9000 and Govt. Charge= $1000 only.
Total: $44,000 (In word Forty four thousand dollars) only.
The University examination fees are separate. During which 5 years total Four University Professional examination will held and approximately fees Food & others personal expenses are excluded.
Requirements for Local Students in IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Students passing in S.S.C 2014-2015 or after H.S.C 2016-2017 Session with total GPA of 9 but minimum GPA 3.5 in biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2018-2019 session.
- Local students admission fees and other condition are as government policy.
FOR ADMISSION/SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHERS PROCESSING CONTACT
DREAM CAREERS CONSULTANCY
1. ALPINE COMPLEX NEAR JAMKASH VEHICLEADS HYDERPORA, SRINAGAR, JAMMU & KASHMIR.
CONTACT :- +91-8491055655, +91-7006264057
2. NEAR MEDICAL COLLEGE ROAD, KARAN NAGAR, SRINAGAR.
3. NEAR POST OFFICE SADAR BAZAR, KULGAM, JAMMU AND KASHMIR.
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-8491055655,
ADDRESS: SAT MASJID ROAD, DHANMONDI, DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
CONTACT: MOBILE/ WHATSAPP: +8801785525647