IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE Dhaka, Bangladesh. Affiliated to University of Dhaka
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical college commenced through admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of total 759 students undertaken the course. The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The students of 8th batch is now startingtheir internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now on-line. The admissionis based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
Fees for Foreign Students
- For seat booking: By October 2018: $5000
- At the time admission November 2018: $15000
- Rest amount will be payable 1st & 2nd year ($7000*2)=$14000, 3rd to 5th year ($3000*3)=$9000 and Govt. Charge= $1000 only.
- Total: $44,000 (In word Forty four thousand dollars) only.
The University examination fees are separate. During which 5 years total Four University Professional examination will held and approximately fees Food & others personal expenses are excluded.
Requirements for Local Students in IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. Students passing in S.S.C 2014-2015 or after H.S.C 2016-2017 Session with total GPA of 9 but minimum GPA 3.5 in biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2018-2019 session. 2. Local students admission fees and other condition are as government policy.
For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact:
1. ALPINE COMPLEX NEAR JAMKASH VEHICLEADS HYDERPORA, SRINAGAR, JAMMU & KASHMIR.
CONTACT :- +91-8491055655, +91-7006264057
2. NEAR MEDICAL COLLEGE ROAD, KARAN NAGAR, SRINAGAR.
3. NEAR POST OFFICE SADAR BAZAR, KULGAM, JAMMU AND KASHMIR.
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-8491055655
ADDRESS: SAT MASJID ROAD, DHANMONDI, DHAKA, BANGLADESH.
CONTACT: MOBILE/ WHATSAPP: +8801785525647