AD-Din Women’s Medical College
Foreign Students Fee Structure
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination. SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2015 HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017 Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 7.00 for private medical college.
Minimum GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 3.5 Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination : 9.00 for SAARC Quota.
or calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = [Total marks obtained in three subjects]/3. MBBS admission in Bangladesh
- For admission with 100% seat confirmation & processing of documentation must contact authorized college representative/consultants
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 3.5 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations
- Students should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- Applications should be submitted in prescribed form. Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
- The successful applications will require to produce all original academic certificates and mark sheets in during admission