For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact: Dream Careers Consultancy +8801785525647
1. To provide a good academic environment and ensure that students acquire sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills. Develop good human quality with an empathetic attitude towards people.
2. MARKS Medical College Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science, help in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.
3. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science, help in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.
4. Be able to provide proper treatment to the patient and ensure proper use of the drug.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR BANGLADESHI STUDENTS FOR MARKS MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. SSC, HSC/GCE, O & A Level, or 12th Grade with an equivalent certificate from Directorate General Heath can apply for admission in MBBS & BDS Course.
2. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
3. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
4. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
5. In order to admit to MARKS Medical College, Student calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only the top five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA
6. Therefore, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained in top five subjects ÷ 5.
7. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”
8. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
9. The application should be submitted in the prescribed form available from DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc have to be submitted along with the application.